In order to become a successful Virtual Assistant you need to have the following :
- Access to a computer capable of running messaging, video and office programs.
- Great time management, you are in a way your own boss, is up to you to schedule your workday.
- Reliability, again, these means don’t disappear on your client! You should always answer your employer’s messages, calls or emails.
- Amazing communication skills, always update your client about how their work is going.
- An open mind and willingness to learn. As time goes by you will learn a different and more efficient way to get the job done, be open to new ways to get things done for your clients.
Learn more about tools to work as a VA.