Your Guide to Hiring an Outreach Virtual Assistant to Generate LinkedIn Leads
Since its inception in 2002, LinkedIn has developed a massive base of over 750 million users, hailing from more than 200 countries worldwide. LinkedIn is not just another social platform-a genuinely savvy professional or business owner recognizes the enormous potential LinkedIn holds. Researchers point out that over 84% of small business owners and professional users say they’ve generated “several business leads” with the help of LinkedIn. Generating leads via LinkedIn holds multiple benefits for any small business owner, including:
- Targeting certain types of clients
- Expanding your client base
- Boosting your conversion rates
- Increasing sales
- Product promotion opportunities
- Building brand credibility
- Build high-value relationships
So, what is the best way to take advantage of the above benefits? For most small businesses, a lead generation virtual assistant can help.
What Is an Outreach or Lead Gen VA?
A virtual assistant is an independent contractor who works remotely, assisting small business owners with any number of the tasks needed to operate a business. As you might have guessed, an outreach or lead generation virtual assistant specializes in sales prospect lead generation, targeting and filtering client prospects via several marketing techniques. The goal of these VAs is to supply your sales funnel with a continuous stream of qualified leads.
Why Outsource Your Outreach Strategy?
As a busy professional or small business owner beginning outreach efforts on LinkedIn, you’ll likely find that doing LinkedIn outreach well takes a great deal of time and effort you may not have due to the increasing demands of your growing business. Fortunately, outsourcing your outreach strategy to virtual assistants provides numerous benefits to alleviate the pressure and help facilitate continued growth:
- Virtual assistants can reduce your outreach workload. The best virtual assistant services can free up your time and allow you to return to other important tasks.
- Small business virtual assistants can help you reach more people. A dedicated lead generation virtual assistant has the skill set necessary to find qualified leads and guide them through the sales funnel.
- Virtual assistants can ensure you attract the most qualified leads. Too broad a focus can lead to time and resources wasted on leads that don’t convert- a VA can filter out non-performing leads to ensure your resources are spent well.
- Outsourcing to lead generation virtual assistants broadens your marketing capabilities. With the help of an outsourcing partner, you can explore new markets or target new audiences without diverting from your primary sources of profit.
- Outsourcing can help reduce your overhead. Instead of hiring new in-house staff or training your current staff on lead generation, hire a virtual assistant to boost your team while dedicating more of your budget to getting results.
What Types of Tasks Can You Delegate to Your Outreach Virtual Assistant?
Generating more qualified leads can help your small business’s sales team increase its success rate and thus increase your business’s profitability. To do so, generating all the benefits above, your virtual assistant can help you complete a wide range of outreach tasks. While your lead generation virtual assistant’s task list is fully customizable depending on your needs, common LinkedIn tasks small business professionals delegate to outreach virtual assistants include:
- Maintaining a high-quality profile. Your LinkedIn profile should serve as your business’s virtual business card, designed to influence connections. Virtual assistants can ensure that your LinkedIn profile features quality images, headlines, business descriptions, and copy built to attract more leads.
- Sharing quality content. Like other social media and content marketing tools, LinkedIn allows you to share quality content designed to connect with readers and influence them to interact with your brand. Your lead gen virtual assistant can help create unique text, photo, video, and mixed media content designed for sharing-boosting your brand’s reach-or select curated content that will influence readers to learn more about topics relevant to your business.
- Creating LinkedIn ad campaigns. One of the quickest and most effective ways to generate leads is to ensure your business is in front of the eyes of as many LinkedIn users as possible. If your virtual assistant is experienced in lead generation and marketing tools, they can create image or video ads that build brand awareness and drive clicks to your business website.
- Engaging in data mining. Your business cannot rely on organic traffic to your LinkedIn profile to develop leads. Your LinkedIn lead generation virtual assistant can access your LinkedIn followers, other social media prospects, website remarketing opportunities, and a host of other analytics tools to build a list of potential leads.
- Developing client personas. One of the advantages of LinkedIn is that you can target potential clients based on your existing marketing data. Your virtual assistant can identify the traits that make a user most likely to convert and filter your leads list to target those leads.
- Creating saved searches within LinkedIn Sales Navigator. After your virtual assistant has developed the ideal client personas, they can utilize LinkedIn’s feature-rich Sales Navigator to hone your outreach capabilities. By creating a saved search, the VA can sort leads by title, industry, skill set, and more and create a Linkedin Connection campaign.
- Sorting and downloading search lists. Of course, a lengthy list of potential leads is helpful for your sales team, allowing them to dedicate more time to developing a sales-client relationship and creating revenue for your business. However, your virtual assistant can download and sort lists by several factors, creating a more accessible, detailed list your sales team can use to your business’s advantage.
- Importing contacts to critical sales, prospecting, or automation software. Another way virtual assistants can help improve your sales team’s access to your leads list is by importing your lead contacts to your existing software. VAs can import contacts to and from Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Small Business, Dripify, OctopusCRM, Crystal, LeadFuze, HubSpot, Drift, ZohoCRM, Salesforce, and more.
- Creating lead generation drip campaigns. While many of the most well-known LinkedIn strategies involve nurturing the lead with quality content, email drip campaigns can help you reach your targets with a series of personalized emails over time. Your virtual assistant can create a drip campaign featuring cold emails, welcome emails, remarketing emails, and more to inspire your potential leads to click through and learn more about your business.
- Creating follow-up emails. The work is not complete once you’ve found and engaged potential leads. Your lead gen virtual assistant can create follow-up emails to re-engage potential leads, prolonging the effects of your drip campaign.
- Follow up with every lead through Linkedin. No matter what type of engagement your virtual assistant achieves with your qualified leads, follow-up is essential to influence action and generate conversions. Your virtual assistant can communicate via LinkedIn InMail or otherwise respond to each lead interacting with your LinkedIn outreach campaign, guiding them along the purchase funnel.
How to Hire a Lead Generation VA
When you hire a lead generation virtual assistant, you are hiring a specialized virtual assistant to act as a team member dedicated to generating leads for your small business via LinkedIn. As a result, you’ll need to exercise care to ensure you find a specialist who already has lead gen qualifications or set aside time to train them yourself. Follow these steps to find a virtual assistant to fill the LinkedIn lead gen position on your team:
- Build a list of tasks to outsource. While the tasks listed above are critical LinkedIn lead gen tasks, it is crucial to determine what you’d like to outsource to your lead gen VA. Compile your list, develop a training document, or set of standard operating procedures, and be sure to describe the outcomes you expect from your VA.
- Develop a job description. Use the information you generated above to develop a job description for your VA. Be sure to list the experience or skills required, the expectations regarding duties and outcomes, and the tools or software you expect them to use.
- Outline your budget. Decide how much you have available to spend on your virtual assistant services and determine how far your budget will go toward reaching the above-listed goals. Most virtual assistant companies have a pricing range based on expertise, but it’s important to remember that you’ll get what you pay for when it comes to lead generation VAs.
- Search for your VA. While you can certainly post listings for your lead gen and outreach VA on job listing sites, virtual assistant services offer a much better solution for many small business owners. Hiring services can offer you a directory of qualified VAs complete with references, qualifications, and more. Even more preferable are virtual assistant services like Virtual Latinos, which guide you through the process step by step.
- Interview your VA. Once you’ve narrowed your prospects to the top three VA applicants, schedule interviews with the prospects. Again, a virtual assistant hiring service can help you find a virtual assistant- a VA company like Virtual Latinos can guide you through the interview process for their handpicked VA prospects and even help you begin the onboarding process.
Why Hire From Virtual Latinos?
When you are looking for the best lead generation virtual assistants, Virtual Latinos provides a highly organized VA search process with help along the way. All you’ll need to do is complete a questionnaire and registration; we’ll find you the top VA prospects and interview the finalists before making your final decision. Then, we’ll follow up, providing ongoing support and guidance as you develop your VA relationship.
When you choose Virtual Latinos, you’ll gain access to bilingual (English and Spanish) virtual assistants located across Latin America, including Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Puerto Rico, and more. Unlike other VA companies, our VAs operate within the same time zones as your business, allowing you unparalleled communication, accessibility, and flexibility during business hours. Best of all, you’ll be able to trust that your LinkedIn lead generation and outreach are handled by a professional with your business’s needs in mind, so you and the rest of your team can return to managing your business.
For more information about how our lead generation virtual assistants can improve your LinkedIn efforts, book a call with the Virtual Latinos team today.