How Latino Virtual Assistants Prove to Be Important in Real Estate
Imagine if, as a real estate agent, your primary job was just to sell properties. No hours spent every week managing online marketing and social media, no scheduling cleaning services, photographers, or landscapers, no booking all of your property showings on your own. If that makes it sound like your life could get easier overnight, that’s because it can. Outsourcing all this work to a real estate virtual assistant would give you just that, so you can turn your focus to where it’s best concentrated: selling.
If you have the opportunity to hire virtual assistants as a real estate broker or agent, it is highly recommended that you do so. They can streamline your business for you and provide true growth potential on many different fronts. If outsourcing some of your workload is starting to sound more enticing, there are three big basics you should consider, going in.
The 3 Big Basics of Outsourcing in Real Estate
1. Identify which of your daily, weekly, or monthly tasks could be outsourced. This may be a matter as simple as figuring out which aspects of your agency do not need to be handled by a licensed real estate agent. For example, a real estate virtual assistant could manage your social media, marketing, client scheduling, landscaping, or other service coordinating, in addition to any number of other activities.
Why hire a virtual assistant from Latin America for your outsourcing?
- We offer fully bilingual services. At Virtual Latinos, our entire team is fully bilingual. This means they are also able to reach out to a wider range of clientele in the real estate world. Most real estate agencies have a high percentage of clients who speak Spanish. Imagine being able to better engage with and serve a whole new demographic, overnight. A virtual assistant from Latin America can help you achieve that.
- Latin American professionals working remotely are generally in your time zone. This is a huge benefit that most overseas virtual assistants are unable to offer to real estate businesses in the US. When you work with real estate virtual assistants working remotely from Costa Rica, Mexico, or Peru, time changes are simply not an issue. It ensures the virtual assistants from Virtual Latinos will always be available during your “normal” hours of operation. This means that we are always ready and able to handle any day-to-day real estate tasks that need tending to.
- The majority of the experienced virtual assistants we work with through Virtual Latinos have spent significant amounts of time in the United States. This speaks directly to their firsthand understanding of American English, and common business practices here, in addition to the nuances of everyday life. In other words, they are uniquely aware of the differences in property types, like condo vs. loft, for example. Our virtual assistants have the necessary experience, not just scripts and theory, to inform their real estate skills.
2. Consider using specific workflow software for coordinating with your virtual assistant. There are many options available for real estate workflow software. Other, more general workflow software is also available, which can help simplify all your communication with your virtual assistants, rather than using texts, emails, and other types of messages on separate platforms to try to coordinate efficiently on a daily basis.
Latin America and the United States share many values, in business, technology, education, and otherwise. When you hire a real estate virtual assistant through Virtual Latinos, you can be assured that they not only understand the culture of the US, but that they’re also familiar with the technology. 90% of our virtual assistants have university degrees, making them among the most tech-qualified in the world. If you need suggestions for workflow software, for example, our virtual assistants can provide you with recommendations tailored specifically to the needs of your agency. They are professionals, after all.
3. Determine the best means to hire a real estate virtual assistant.
Not all virtual assistants can both meet the needs of a real estate agent and do it in two languages. The virtual assistants at Virtual Latinos are able to provide bilingual real estate services in digital marketing, content creation, social media platform management, reception, booking, and scheduling, among many others. Virtual Latinos can help you expand your agency’s reach in ways you may have not even yet considered.
Virtual Latinos can help you find the help you need to conduct your real estate business more efficiently and in fewer hours. Contact us today to invest in a real estate virtual assistant.